Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm a Married Woman Now

I'm married!


I am officially a married woman. The paper work says so. I finally feel like I belong somewhere with someone. No matter what happens in life, I will have someone by my side to support me. The priest said a specific passage from the bible and while I really don't consider myself a religious person I LOVE the verse and it could not better describe how I feel about Curtis:


But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the LORD do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you.”
(Ruth 1:16-17 ESV)


I really do want to die where he dies and his people (Americans and his family) are now my people. 


I am sooo overjoyed almost every time I think about it I start getting emotional. Even now as I write this. I know part of it was all the stress finally going away, I have free time again... its kind of nuts... I don't really know what to do with myself and I can;t get the house together until we buy ore furniture so... I am in limbo right now... 


But I DON't CARE! I am married, I AM Mrs. Lemieux (well as soon as I get my name changed). But more importantly... I am a MRS. I have a husband! I can start sentences like... My husband and I went to the movies, My husband is so funny, My husband is the greatest husband on the face of the planet! 


I now know why people wear those I love my husband shirts... I know they are super tacky BUT I just want to shout it from the roof tops I have a husband! I belong! I love him!


I hope this feeling never leaves me. 


I am going to be the greatest wife I can be and one day the greatest mother I can be. 


I love my husband.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    What a beautiful bride you are!!
    Such fun being a newly-wed!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete