Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

UGH!

Okay it is soooo getting down to the wire with the wedding. Less than two weeks and I still have so much to do. I still have to find shoes, go in for another fitting, get my make-up trial over with this Saturday This Friday go to the court house. Make 20 Pomander paper tissue balls for the church, go get laser hair removal, shave my legs at some point! (not to mention under arms). Buy more candy containers, buy lifts for the candy containers, go to ikea and make center pieces, finish unpacking the entire house BEFORE Curtis's mom gets here next Wednesday, figure out how to do Curtis's hair for the wedding. Make sure Dwayne will actually BE at the wedding and at the court house when the time comes. Go through a rehearsal at church this Sunday, with George being there and hopefully he will not embarrass the crap out of us. I still need to get freaking jewelry too.

Oh and gee what else, oh yeah continue working 40 hours a week, get on Curtis's ass to fix my mom's computer because god only knows he doesn't have a million things to do too. Oh and not to mention he needs to practice our vows in Hungarian because I can just see it now my mom busting out in laughter when he says something that is nothing more than gibberish... oh yeah speaking of vows I should finish those at some point! My veil is practically freaking beige instead of ivory so I might be forced to use this other ugly one I have and I don't have time (or money) to order another one off line right now. 

I just have so much going on I just want to stick my head in the sand. I wish I had friends or my mom to help me with this but my mom won't even get out of the house for herself let alone me. I can't take the supplies over to her place because all of the pomanders (if she would even agree to help me) would end up smelling like cigarettes. 

I want to go home and cry but I don't have time for that in 15 minutes I have to put on my especially happy face and get everything ready for yet another (we have like 4 every month) birthday celebration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment