Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Just Not that Into... Anything Really...

  So I have been going through blog posts to see if I can add more people to read their blog and I have noticed that there are SOOOO many people on here that have religious blogs, and biking blogs, and sewing, and family, and photography, and yadda yadda insert interest here.

I have known for a long time I don't really have a "thing" I don't have a favorite food, or drink, song, band, brand, nothing really. My favorite color is yellow, and I have two favorite flowers orchids and roses, but that's about it. I don't have anything that I am obsessed with. I mean I have some simple interests like embroidery, ebay, coloring simple pictures to relax, but nothing that I could ever see submerging into completely. Its just not really me. I haven't done it with school for years, I didn't do it with most of my relationships, the present and past couple excluded of course. I'm just not that into anything.

So I have been thinking about this for a while and I think when the time comes what I am going to really be into, is my kids. My husband, my family.

I didn't grow up with a big family and its not going get much bigger with the addition of Curtis and kids but they are not really going to have any granparents except my mom and possible his mom for a while if she can jus stay healthy, but with it only being my mom and I for the longest time its like my family is going to triple if not quadruple in size.

I can just see myself getting into my family, baking cookies for school functions, getting them dressed in the morning, soccer practice, karate practice, ballet. I can't wait to start that part of my life! Okay so I CAN wait, I have to wait but man am I ready!, psychologically at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment