Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Now Where Did I Put that Wedding?

So I have no idea where to have the wedding.

NOT on the beach, I am well aware I live in Florida and the coast line is beautiful and blah blah blah, but if I am going to spend a couple of hundred dollars on an ivory dress I can't see myself mucking it up with sand. And I will NOT wear an above the knee dress. So that cheap version is out of the questions.

I could go with a park to save on cost and I would like to have an outside ceremony BUT I want the option to have it inside if the weather goes sour. so that means paying for a venue which will cost a ton of money. I am hoping to get some sort of a package deal with the ceremony and food and flowers. But again money money money.

I think we have the music and photographer under our belt (well maybe the photographer I still want a professional there instead of  student).

I was also thinking about maybe having the wedding on a cruise or on a boat. I just don;t know how many of our friends would be able to be there if we did that. Not to mention I have like NO ONE to invite. I think max my list of people who I am inviting to the wedding is like 10.. maybe..

Angie
Mom
George
Angie's Mom
Angie's Older Brother
Angie's Younger Brother (maybe)

and all those minus George and Angie's little brother MIGHT have a +1 added to it.

I was thinking about inviting Attumn too but she never really comes through at the end so I think I will leave her out of the list.

I don't even know how many people Curtis wants to invite, I really don't feel like having girl's he has had a crush on/messed around with/or dated at my wedding. I know I will probably have to make an exception or two but meh... We both deserve to have a good time at the wedding after all.

But it doesn't matter how many people are going to go IF we have no where to have it.

And call me finicky but I do NOT want to have it at someones house. Or god forbid at our apartment complex.

I still don't know how I am going to raise money for this wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment