Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stresses, Dresses

So I think I'm starting to take my stress out on Curtis because of the lack of money we have for the wedding. Poor guy I know he is trying but its like I just can't be satisfied. He is selling his Transformers and what not but then he goes and buys a book he will not need until next semester. I know he says he is doing it to get a head start but really I think he could be getting a much better deal on all of his books if he bought it a little later and ANYWHERE else besides the school book store. In the mean time I feel like the bad guy because lately its like I have been bitching at him about every little red cent he spends.

Really I think he needs to get a different job that is more pay and has a set amount of hours. At least that way we know exactly how much money is coming in for every pay check and there isn't this oh god am I going to get 10 hours next week or 25... And I know the hours are not his fault but still I just feel like he needs to let go of GameStop and see if maybe there are better opportunities out there for him.

I really do feel like a whiny brat.

I am trying to get a part time job to pay for everything in the mean time but really I just want to be lazy. Something needs to light a fire under my butt too and get going with my ebay sales god only knows those clothes will not be in style forever and some I probably already just need to get rid of. I just can't seem to get motivated about anything lately, and I don't know why. I'm not sure if its just because things look bleak or if its because I am worried I will lose my job and I know I will need to sell my clothes at that time for collateral or what.

On top of everything else my mother has been no help at all with the wedding. I tried to call her on her birthday and the next day but no such luck. I didn't have the money to send her flowers so I don't know if she is pissed, I guess I could have sent her a card I, again was just being lazy about it.

On a more positive note, I found a dress I like and a couple of webistes that are willing to sell the dress for like 80% less than the retail cost which is $2,145.

A picture of the dress can be found here:
http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index.php?page=collection_ilissa&styleID=2644

and a much cheaper place to buy the dress can be found here:
http://www.dresstimes.com/home.php

Another place I want to check out more dresses is here:
http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment