Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, August 5, 2011

Opportunity Might be Knocking... Ding Dong (or ringing)

So finally for a little bit of good news. Because Curtis is forever outgoing and ends up making friends very easily he now may have opportunity knocking at his door. A gentleman was in the game store where he works yesterday and told him his company was hiring. The gentleman also lives with his boss so its pretty much a guarantee if Curtis peruses it. Its and IT job and he will be making just as much money as I am making now if he lands the job. The job also allows for different shifts and different work days. The one downfall of that may be that he will have to work third shift which means going in at like 10pm at night getting off in the morning and going straight to bed after. We barely see each other now so I don't know how well that would work out. I much rather him maybe work four 10 hours shifts (I don't even know if they would let him do that) and have 3 days a week off. He said he will also be able to study at this job which is a huge plus. Though if he does get it and wants to study he may just HAVE to get an Ipad2 so he can work on music while he is there. Though I am not sure what their company policy is on bringing in outside electronics. 


Either way I hope he lands the job but only if it won't interfere with school. And I also hope the job is located in Tampa so I can get the H-E-L-L OUT of pinellas county. 

No comments:

Post a Comment