Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, June 3, 2011

A Comparison Day - "Stupid Girl" Moments

I'm having one of those "stupid girl" days. This usually happens when I start dieting. I almost wonder if its a way to find an excuse to go give up on it and eat like a pig. I'm looking at pics of other girls (normal girl not scary skinny girls online) and I am just comparing myself to them. Silly stupid things like I bet they are more creative then I am. They have longer eyelashes. Look no cellulite. Their body doesn't look like a zebra from all the stretch marks.

This starts raveling through my head and starts to get worse and worse till I feel pretty depressed about myself and my situation. Now the good thing is I at least recognized it this time and stopped early. For me its mainly girls that guys I know are seeing or were seeing. Then I start with the I wonder if he likes this or that better with her then me or he probably has more fun with her or had more interesting conversation or better sex... and on it goes.

I do realize how petty all of this is but like I said I am having a "stupid girl" moments. Of course there are things I like about myself and while I shouldn't compare myself to others all I can think about is how better of they have it when it comes to life, body etc. But really I don't know them so realistically that thought isn't necessarily true.

Well I wrote it out so I feel better. I'm still sticking to my diet even while I am working at the sushi restuarant tonight (no rice >.<).

No comments:

Post a Comment