Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, June 13, 2011

That Was So Scary I Almost Pooped Myself

I just made a little boo-boo at work... No one was hurt but I almost jumped out of my skin. 
We have some nutella in the fridge, why is in the fridge when it will only turn rock hard? I have no idea. So I think OKAY! I will microwave it a little and make it softer. Well low and behold the top part of the opening still had the tiniest of tinfoil on it. The inside of the microwave turned freaking BLUE! Bright Blue and started making static noises. Needless to say I snatched it out of the microwave shut the door put the nutella back in the firdge and walked away quietly... but man was that scary. I hope the microwave still works.
 

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience a loooong time ago.
    Yes, it scares the bejeebers out of one.
    Glad you weren't burned and there wasn't a BIG fire. YIKES!! That looks just awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned BLUE?!?!? Hold weird batman...maybe nutella is radioactive?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete