Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, June 3, 2011

SERIOUS Road Rage


First off let me say a BIG hello to whoever is ready my blog in Ellington, CT. They have now visited my blog 208 time as of this morning at 8:52am. I'm not sure if its one of my followers but if not feel free to leave a message letting me in on who you are :D


Now the not so pleasant news... I was on the wrong end of road rage yesterday. I accidentally cut off a guy in traffic and he then proceeded to speed up get in front of my car and slam on his break a bunch of times causing me to slam on my breaks. So I tried to get into the other lane and this guy is swerving left and right so I can't get past him. So I flash my brights at him kind of as a WTF? and when we eventually get to stop light I take a picture of his license plate with my phone. Well I guess he saw I was taking a picture because this ugly old man gets out of the car, leather skin and all and starts yelling at me through the window. I had my doors locked of course so he couldn't get in. He then proceeds to yell at me as traffic starts pulling away from the light (of course no one got out of their car to help and there wasn't a police officer in sight when you need one) he then slams his fist against my window and drives off. Needless to say it was a VERY scary experience. All I could think of after is what if that a-hole had a gun... then I thought oh my god what if Curtis lost me... then... well then I started getting very upset at that thought. On the way driving home I called Curtis at work and let him know what happened. He told me to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department and I did and while they did take my statement over the phone and got the guys license plate (because yes I did have the picture and still do) but they said because there is no damage to the car and I live in the next county I would have to drive back to Tampa from Clearwater for them to have someone come out and write up a report... I felt pretty hopeless. The incident is over now and it is behind me but I am still a little jumpy over all.


Diet Update: I am down 3.4 pounds as of Tuesday (though the weight loss will start slowing down soon) which puts me at 178.8 pounds as of this morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment