Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

*Face Palm* - Puffy Sleeves?!?!?

So last night I ask my dear and beloved fiance... How do you envision me when you think about me walking down the isle...


Now I'm thinking, he is going to say something like elegant or regal or maybe like a princess...


WRONG!


You wanna know what he said?


He said something along the lines of wearing white (okay we're good so far) and with puffy sleeves....


Wait... What??? puffy... huh? My brain at this point was confused as to what just tumbled out of his mouth. Of all the things he could have said of all the options in the world a person can think of when thinking of their bride to be he says (with a straight face!) puffy sleeves!!!



So I start wondering to myself... does he think this is the 80's? Am I supposed to be covered from head to toe in some horrible polyester wedding gown with giant puffy sleeves like kid's floaties when they go swimming?


All I could say to him after my brain exploded a little was... really?... and he just said yeah...


Now to be fair, (honey I know you are reading this and yes I will want an explanation later) he probably meant something like this:




But even still, that is SO not me. So far all the dresses I have been looking at have lace and beading some have a corset back with no sleeves no straps even. I have even looked at halter dresses but my boobs generally won't fit so there goes that idea...


Of all the things he could say... puffy sleeves...

No comments:

Post a Comment