Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, July 29, 2011

No Friends - At Work



The above picture states it pretty clearly. I have no friends at work, I mean NONE. We have around 30+ people working in this office and I have yet to really have an ongoing conversation with any of them. I pretty much get ignored all day. The worst part is that I have tried! I mean I have really tried to be outgoing and friendly and strike up conversation, I have even tried it with people not in this office but in the same office building and NOTHING. 


Today I was mentioning how I kept having to call the soda to make sure our order is in and I guess my one co-worker took it as a complaint because she said well I guess you will have to stay more on top of it and order what you think we will need... okay thanks I guess... Except that there is no rhyme or reason to how the sodas are drank. If I end up ordering too many then we have no where to put them and i get told to put them away, but uh... THERE IS NO WHERE TO PUT THEM. *sigh*


I'm just sad I have no one to talk to... ever. I really wish I could just make one friend here at work. Someone who I can tell about my weekend to and they can tell me how their life is going... it would be nice... I feel like crying... but I can't... why? Because I'm at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment