Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, July 11, 2011

Tons of Updating

Quick Updates:


Our Cocoa Beach vacation and my birthday were awesome. Neither of us got a sunburn because it was mainly rainy the entire weekend but we didn't let that ruin our fun. We checked out the Kennedy Space center and Curtis geeked out while we both walked around everywhere until our feet felt like falling off. We managed to eat an entire lobster which wasn't that good. Went and jumped from the hot tub to the pool to the hot tub again at the hotel. We also somehow ended up with like $50 worth of transformers but the money will get back into our pockets because we are selling half of them.


Fourth of July we watched fireworks and by accident got awesome seats. We had a little cook out of burgers and shrimp skewers. The day after we spent the ENTIRE day at Adventure Island and I got toastier and Curtis got red and is now peeling like and orange. It was exhausting but awesome at the same time. I bought the all day dining deal for the both of us so we just pigged out that whole day. 


My diet is going pretty well I am right on track for my goal but I wouldn't mind if maybe I could be a little ahead of the game, though that would mean I have to get off my butt and work out. 


I STILL do NOT have a dress but I did pick one that my mom is paying for and will be shipped to me sometime in September. I am still looking for another dress just in case because I ordered that dress from China and I'm not sure exactly what it will look like once it gets here. My mom also offered to pay for my invitations and she will pay for her own hair and make-up the day of the wedding. 


Speaking of hair and make-up we went to a bridal show (didn't win anything darn it) BUT we found a tux place AND we found the people that will be doing my hair and make-up! i put down the deposit and they gave me such a good deal I couldn;t pass it up. They also ended up doing a mini trial run with up-dos and I think mine turned out awesome which is one of the main reasons I went with them. Oh and their name is Renee Michelle. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun!!
    So glad you had a wonderful vacation - aren't you the lucky girl?!!
    I went to a wedding Sat night and the brides dress had come from China. She was very pleased with it. When it arrived it was just as she wanted and she only had to have a few minor alterations made locally. Hope you have the same good experience. Sounds like everything is coming together nicely. Loved your up-do!

    ReplyDelete