Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, February 14, 2011

Best Valentine's Day yet



So this weekend we finally got my engagement ring from Curtis's Step dad and my god I was like a 5 year old jumping up and down and laughing maniacally. I haven't stopped staring at it since. I know its a material object and I shouldn't be so engrossed by it but look at it! I am beyond happy!!! my face hurt from smiling all weekend.

Today at work Curtis had flowers delivered to me and he very sneakily placed a card in my purse.  The card on the flowers read this: "I love you beyond words and beyond worlds. You make me more complete than I have every hoped to be and regardless of whatever happens or comes up, I will always be here. Always. Love, Curtis.



On Saturday I took us out as a surprise for a couples massage at Essentials Massage it was the first one he and I had ever received and it felt amazing!

I gave him chocolates this morning while we were still in bed and when he gets home he will get the card I got him.

That about sums up my Valentine's Day. Its been wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment