Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weighing In

So I am upping my diet and starting to watch my calorie carb fat protein intake. As of this morning I weight (good god this is embarrassing) 182.2 pounds. I used to weigh 168 like two months ago. My goal is to get down to 160 in time for the wedding, which realistically should be very doable. It means I have to lose 1.19 pounds a week. 
 
Today has been my first day on the diet and I already screwed up. I ate a whole wheat wrap, healthy right? NO! the contents of the wrap (turkey breast a slice of swiss cheese and two slices of tomato) were fine, its the wrap itself that was the problem I came to find out. Get this! The wrap with nothing on it was 300 calories! 50 grams of carbs and (surprisingly) 9 grams of protein. Now I don't mind the calories so much but the carbs! good god! Needless to say I would have been better of having two slices of bread. 
 
I also had a cookie this morning and for breakfast a granola bar and a banana (which by the way is the worst fruit you can eat when dieting) and two baby bell cheese wheels as a snack. It is now 3:37 I have slight head ache I'm irritable, and there is a buffet of snack food in the kitchen where I work which is NOT helping. 
 
I really hope I can finally reach a goal I set for myself. Every time I do this with dieting I never make it to my goal. Curtis will b dieting and helping me out with all this too so his weight will be going down with mine and he is going to end up getting all super hunky. (yes hunky is a work, no not honky, hunk-y)
 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Just take advantage of all the fresh fruits and vegetables available right now. I cut out dairy and lost a TON of weight, too.

    ReplyDelete