Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, April 15, 2011

EEEEK So Many Jobs So Little Time

I have exactly 5 minutes to write this before I have to get in my car and dash off to my second job at the sushi resturaunt. In the past two days I was offered two positions, okay well really only one so far and an interview. the first one is a really weird one where I will be making bracelets and for each bracelet I get .75 so depending n how fast i work will determine how much money I can make. I can do this on Sautrday mornings before the sushi resturanaunt, Sundays and after work M-W for an hour or two. No its not a work at home thing.

I also just applied and recieved a very quick response to a job that I would LOVE to have as a behvioral tech BUT its from 10pm till 7am  Fri-Sun. Which means pretty much no break for me and very little seeing of my soon to be fiance who I won't actually be able to have a conversation about all this until sometime tonight at 11pm. It also means if I get the behavior tech job that I won't be able to work at teh sushi resturant so I will eb letting them down.

I have no idea what to do. I have an interview with them on Tuesday and on Sunday Curtis is going with me to the bracelet thing just to make sure its a legit thing. I guess I shouldn't count chickens before they hatch seeing as I wasn't offered the job yet but this could be my big opportunity to get into the field I studied for!

UGH...

Time to go to job 2...

And to take a xanx

No comments:

Post a Comment