Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, April 1, 2011

*facepalm*


The above two pictures are by far and large an excellent example of how I feel right now. So Curtis ended up getting more hours this week at job 1 (GameStop) only to find out that nest week he is only working an aazing 8 hours, the ENTIRE week. Its things like this that drive me freaking nuts, I mean just keep your same freaking hours and quit swapping it around every week. That's what I would like to tell him manager but of course I am in no position to do so and it would just end up landing him in trouble.

8 hours... at $9 an hour and poof - 72 dollars for the whole week. *sigh* At least I haven't had to touch any of my wedding money and He may have this Sunday off if they don't call him in, which will be the first Sunday he has off in a VERY long time. We may end up going to the Renaissance Festival but we'll see. I need to find out how much tickets are going to cost and all. *sigh*

Deep breaths... its going to be like this for the next 6 months... *twitch*

No comments:

Post a Comment