Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I WANT BABIES!

So yeah my internal womanly clock is tick tick ticking away and loudly these days. I want a baby. I know I am not ready yet financially and Curtis and I aren't even married yes (and I will definitely wait at least till we are married) but damn I am so tired of reading about other people getting pregnant and having babies. Okay so maybe I am not sick of it I am just incredibly envious. I want a little bundle of joy all to myself. I know I say that now and its probably going to stress me out more than anything ever has in my whole life but deep down I feel soooo ready for it!

I don't really think Curtis is in the same boat as me when it comes to that though. He wants to finish school first which is going to take a couple of more years (and yes it makes perfect sense for him to finish up before we have a baby). *sigh* 

I think I am just going to post something on facebook to let me see if I can watch someone's kids for a day and maybe that will sway me from wanting them so bad. OR I could just go hang out in the middle of Wal-mart for an hour and I am pretty sure from watching other people's kids my eggs will shrivel up and die.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment