Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, April 25, 2011

Its already 3pm!

Its already 3 PM and still no word at all via email or otherwise whether or not I got the job. My gut is telling me I didn't get it and while I can understand that I tried my hardest and there is someone else out there better for the position I can't help but feel disappointed and wonder if I am ever going to get a chance to work in the field I studied for.

My best friend is graduating with her Masters this weekend in child psychology she is living out of Florida and I am freaking stuck here as a receptionist. I want a do over! But only if I can keep Curtis too. I guess no one can have it all, well not unless you have the funds to have it all or your parents do and they like to share these funds.

I think next earth day I am planting a money tree.

tick tock tick tock come on people let me know if I have to job or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment