Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Won the Office Wet T-shirt Contest!


So of course today I have to wear my white button down top to work so I can go straight from job 1 to job 2 and what do you know! Not even 10:30am and I managed to get pen on my boobs without so much as taking down a message. I grabbed breakfast from down stairs and signed my name so I am guessing this is where the trouble started. Luckily one of the girls in the office knew that Windex WITH ammonia would get out the stain. She even had a handy towel around so I can scrub my boob (the shirt on top of it I mean) till most of the pen stain was out. Now I am walking around the office and it looks like my boob sprang a leak. Hopefully it dries soon but until then I am the all time winner of the wet t-shirt contest AND the how fast can I ruin a perfectly nice shirt contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment