Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, March 18, 2011

So Considerate :D

So last night I come home from my third 14 hour day and WHAT a surprise! There is a parking spot RIGHT in front of my apartment building. This is amazing because lately whenever I come home (at around 10:30pm -11pm) all the spots in front of and behind the building are taken so I have to go park by the office. now this isn't a huge deal the walk is short but it was just SO nice to have that spot and walk straight up my stairs for once, especially after a long day.

Well come to find out the reason that the parking space was open was because Curtis on purpose left it open and parked behind the normal spots. I instantly gave him a hug and a thank you. Its these little things that remind me just how considerate he is and how much I love him.

1 comment: