Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Looking Forward to Job 2

(Okay so this picture is SO super cute! It totally reminds me of me and Curtis. Though i haven't seen the anime Maid-sama I still really like this picture)
 
I find it slightly odd that I am about to leave job 1 and head to job 2 and I am actually looking forward to it. I mean I know its going to be a long night, I know I am still going to be nervous, I will undoubtedly be exhausted, and I know I will at one point or another screw up. But in a way I find it... I don't know if exciting is the right word, just, glad I guess that I am with people that talk to me and take an interest in seeing me do well. I don't know if I have mentioned this or not (I probably have) but there is hardly ever anyone from job 1 that talks to me and we have close to 30 people in the office. I try and start conversations but they die pretty quickly and I just feel awkward in the end for even opening my mouth. So maybe that's why I am looking forward to tonight.

Or who knows maybe I am just crazy.

We'll see if I still feel like this after the 3rd day in a row I do this, really I will be going straight from one job to the next for the rest of the week... sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment