Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Workey work work of workdom


So today is officially my third day of working 8:30am - 10pm/11pm. I am definitely tired and my muscles are starting to ache a little but all in all not too bad. Both Tuesday and Wednesday were somewhat quiet. We had a small steady stream of customers. Of course I messed up here and there but nothing too big. And more importantly nothing involving money. They expect today to be slow as well since it St. Pattys day and well a sushi restuarant is not really the end all and be all when it comes to green... well green anything except for the tea maybe.

The restuarant, is saw last night, has decided to make a new sushi roll called the Tsunami roll and all of the proceeds will be going to help the people in Japan. I thought this was a great idea and I wish there was something more I could do other than just give them money but I guess every little bit helps.

Job 1 so far has been even more of a bore this week because everyone is at the health conference so there is a max of 4 people in the office. I actually did a test with a sewing pin dropped it on my desk and asked the lady who I work with if she could hear that and she said yes, so it has been proven you can hear a pin drop in this office, its THAT quiet.

While I am not too exhausted at the moment I did end up taking a nap in my car both Monday and Tuesday. I am thinking about taking another nap today but we'll see.

Today is also my third day in a row wearing a white button up shirt and after the first day I have managed to get them all stained up *knocks on wood in hopes I don't get crap all over this shirt before work*.

Tomorrow Curtis and I work together (though we won't be speaking to each other). His teeth are still bugging him which has me worried. he goes to the dentist on the 29th again so hopefully they will take a look and tell him everything is okay. He finds out about his bio exam today too and I am keeping my fingers crossed he did well. He studied so damn hard for the thing I am just hoping it proves to him the hard work will pay off. Plus all in all I just don't want to see him upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment