Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Don't Panic, Where is my towel?!?!

So I just found out that because they are remodeling my fiance's GameStop it will be closed for around 6 months! I am freaking out, I know its early for that and all but still. He said that they will be sending him to different stores but I have this horrible feeling that he is going to be out of work. I am so worried that the money we saved for the wedding is going to have to be spent. I don't have the heart to tell him to go look for another job in the mean time but what else am I supposed to do. He has to work at the Sushi restuarant at least 30 hours a week and that will only being in 210 dollars every two weeks, its barely enough to pay all of the bills and leaves no extra money for gas or for food. I don't know whats going to happen but I am definetly freaking worried at this point, and trying not to panic.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment