Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another Shoe Post (non-wedding related)

So confession time... I'm a girl and I like shoes... *gasp* shocker I'm sure.

But the truth is I like weird shoes like this...
Not so much Lady Gaga weird, cause that just looks incredibly painful and uncomfortable, and god only knows how many times she has fallen on stage because of it. But there is just something about high heels and the odd way people choose to create them...
The above is a great example, now  could I even walk in those bad boys? Probably not, which is just one of the reasons i don't buy them, the other being that the magical money fairy that pops out my butt is stuck and not coming back out.

But oh if I had the extra cash lying around... I think mainly its more fetishy shoes that I am into and want to wear everywhere but 1) work is not the place to wear shoes that will draw attention to yourself (at least not my work and B) my feet will be killing me if I do try and keep up with wearing stuff like that all the time.


On a completely different note, I want to go over seas and have this kind of pedicure:
I can't remember what its called but basically all those little fishies eat the dead skin off your feet. I bet it tickles like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment