Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Garden

No I did not grow this in my garden, just got it for myself.
So in case you were wondering how me and my green thumb were doing here are a couple of pictures.

My radish plants are growing like crazy, I think I planted one too many in this little pot. There are also three squash plants in there!

 My newly planted cherry tomatoes! these are growing pretty slowly but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they fruit.

These are my carrots and yes that is a kids play bucket that I am using. I only planted a few but I didn't want them getting smashed together. Again I really hope they fruit.

These are just some of the flowers I planted. The ones in the little blue bowls are really growing up and started to vine out and curl around the other plants so I had to separate them and put them in time out... yeah I still really want kids.

These two flowers felt like they took FOREVER to grow this big but they are finally really starting to push their way through.

These are teeny tiny little poppy (not poopy which is what I spelled at first) flowers. These too are taking a VERY long time to get bigger but the fact I see green already is a good sign.

I accidentaly spilled (dumped) the entire package of snap dragon flowers into this pot. you can tell where the little clumps of green are where the majority of the seeds landed. 
So that is my garden so far. I can't wait to get a house or a little condo where I can grow flowers in my own little plot of land. I saw so many more things at the store that I want to plant just running out of room on the porch.

I should also really get a water canister thingy soon because lately its taken three tall cups of water just to quench the thirst of the little guys in the hot Florida sun.

1 comment:

  1. "Green" is good.
    Don't ya just love watching everything sprout?!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete