Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Diet is ON!

So my first step to start losing weight will be to cut out soda from my diet, this includes diet soda, because they just taste gross. Now this will be incredibly easy because the only time I can get my hands on soda is at my work place and I have been trying it out for the past couple of days and I am doing fine. The only bad thing is that for once we actually have coke in the house so I had some over this weekend. That however will come to and end probably after today.
 
My long term goal with the drinking is to cut out everything but 2% milk (on rare occasion) and water. Drinking water is the main thing. I don't get enough fluids as is and I definetly need more water period, diet or no diet. 




The second step for me will be to stop eating chocolate. Now THAT is going to be a HUGE challenge for me. I am severely addicted to chocolate. I think about it every day and I eat it just about every day. It kind of disgusts me to be honest. Again most of my candy/chocolate consumption ends up at work but its safe to say there has been more than enough in the house as well. I think if I just ween myself off little by little I will be okay... but again, by far one of the biggest challenges. 



My third step will be to eat at least 1 salad a week. I think this will be easy enough. I like a couple of different kinds of salad now and I can get the dressing on the side and poof at least one healthy meal right there!

I know I am going to end up adding more to my diet plan as I go along, you know, like exercise (ick!) but I think if I lunge myself head first into all this I am just going to end up quitting it in a week. So this time around I am going to go about it the baby step way. Tiny little steps to improve my overall quality of life by making smarter choices... we'll see if I can stick it out.


 

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you.
    The Diet Wagon is a hard ride.
    BTW, hve you ever tried Coke Zero?
    Fantasstic and exactly like the
    "real thing" in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete