Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dress Shopping

I tried on a couple more dresses on Monday at Demetrios in Tampa and lucky me most of the dresses there are a size 10!... I'm a size 14 at best. Much like the picture above my boobs were popping out all over the place and it sure as heck did not zip up the back. I did however find two dresses that I liked quite a bit. Both are around $1500 which means I will try and find it cheaper online becuase there is no way I am spending that much on the dress if I can help it.

I showed the pictures of the dresses to my mom and she said I should keep looking. I asked her why and her response was they look "uncomfortable". This made me think that by uncomfortable what she really means is i am going to look fat in it. Oh well I might be reading too much into that.

I do have one other place in mind  that I want to go look at dresses and see how their price compares as opposed to the other two places I have been to. I also found out that I need to order my gown pretty soon if I expect it to be here in time for the wedding.

Oh and the wedding date will definitely NOT be in August. A co-worker is taking her vacation at the restuarant right on the weekend that I wanted to have it so I am still keeping November 11 in mind but I am also thinking about having it October 10, 2011 (10/10/11) mainly because it is on a Monday which means everyone we know is more likely to come. All I really know is I have to pick a set date soon otherwise I am going to be in trouble.

I also have to pick out a venue and SOON! The Hungarian church is still available but its just SO small. Granted we are not going to have a ton of people there to begin with but I was hoping for a decent size dance floor at the least. Any suggestions about places in the Hillsborough/Pinellas county Florida (not the beach because Curtis will fry and so will I) they would be greatly appreciated. And if you have a rich uncle that lives down here and has a huge mansion we can have it at I am all for it. (yes I live in la la land and my fairy god mother and white slippers are hidden in my closet).


No comments:

Post a Comment