Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Friday, May 20, 2011

I got a Dress! (Finally)

Super yeay! I found a dress... its the wrong size I have never tried it on and I am not quite sure what the back looks like but its mine!

I saw a dress on ebay and jumped on it.  I can't really go into too much detail about what it looks like because my fiance is reading this but as far as i could tell in the picture it has all the elements I am looking for.

The best part is that with shipping and handling the dress only cost $63 so even if I hate it I am sure I can go to a consignment shop or just back on ebay and sell it for a small profit.

Truth be told this is the second wedding dress I bought off of ebay and much like this one I don't know what the other one will look like.

I am almost certain that both dresses are the wrong size but I can have it tailored so that it is a corset back and then i can lose and gain (please god no more gaining weight... blog post coming soon about that) weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment