Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am Freaking Brilliant! - White Guitar

 
So I just realized I am freaking brilliant... okay maybe not so much brilliant as creative/clever. I have been trying to figure out how to incorporate my fiance's silly musical geeky side into the wedding (I want a bit of a more traditional wedding). And at first I was thinking OH maybe a Super Mario Guest book that everyone could sign. Well after looking around a bit I couldn't find one (this would be a great way to make money by the way if anyone is interested).

So then I thought well I can get more of his musical side to show in the wedding... and THAT'S when it hit me! Why not get a white guitar that everyone can sign and we can just hang up in the house. I mean we have 5 guitars in the house as it is whats one more that we can put out for display right? I hope this idea goes off without a hitch. I already ordered the guitar off of ebay (only $34!) so it is on its way.

Just another small step in getting everything ready for this wedding taken care of... now what else can I take care of on the list....

No comments:

Post a Comment