Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Vacation Here I Come!

The above picture is WHERE the hotel is. In other words, the hotel is literally right on the beach at Cocoa Beach. The Atlantic Ocean will be our backyard. Curtis and I are going for my birthday in June and while it is going to be stupid hot it will be totally worth it. I got a great rate for the room, originally over $150 a night for only $58 from getaroom.com. 

While we are there we are going to watch the sun rise together, go to the Kennedy Space Center, and lounge by the pool and in the hot tub late at night. I am going to tan and we are going to try and make it so Curtis doesn't burn and its going to be freaking awesome fighting against the current of the ocean as I jump through the waves.
Can you tell I am excited yet?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful place (judging from the hotel photo)! Can't wait for u to share more bout the Summer Getaway :D

    ReplyDelete