Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Exhausted


I feel so exhuated today. I don't know what is up with me. I feel tired right down to my very bones. Hopefully its just because its morning and this will go away by the afternoon but in all everything feels tense and tight.


Lately I have been gaining weight like there is no tomorrow and I have only one person to blame for it and that's me. I have put on 10 pounds in like the past two months. I can't seem to stop myself from eating and I haven't the energy to go work out at the gym, not to mention time. I guess I could always just start waking up earlier to go but then I would be getting either less sleep or less time with Curtis because the only time we really seem to have time to talk is around 10pm-1am.


I can't wait for our vacation. While I do want to go and see the Kennedy Space Center at the same time I just want to lounge around on the beach and do absolutely nothing. Okay so I do want to go and look at some wedding dresses in the area but that will be hard to do with Curtis right there. Maybe if I find a good outlet store I'll sneak away in the morning while he is still sleeping... or maybe I will just actually use my vacation as a time to relax and forget about all the planning and what not that goes along with the wedding. 

2 comments:

  1. I simply hate to feel the way you described - and yes, I've certainly felt that way before. I'm not a morning person so I don't feel like I really hit my stride until noonish. Are you a coffee drinker? That might help. OR it may simply be hormones and if that's the case you'll soon get your energy back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do hope its hormones, granted if I get anymore chin stubble I'm going to lose it. I love being Hungarian but not so much the facial hair that comes along with it.

    I don't drink coffee sadly. I hate the way it tastes and I think I was turned off of it at a young age because I had to make my mom 2-3 cups of it a day.

    I need to just get myself out of this slump and maybe just get some real rest and I will be ok.

    ReplyDelete