Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Exams

Curtis's exams for the spring semester are finally over *breaths huge sigh of relief*. He just called me a little bit ago at work and sounded out of breath to tell me he got an 80% on his final Biology exam, it was one of the harder classes this semester. This means that he passed all of his classes and most of which are A's. He took 6 classes this semester and 2 jobs and dealing with a nutty room mate at times but he made it through it like I knew he would and I am way proud of him :-D

The paper he and I worked on together (on Thailand Prostitution) ended up getting a 100%! So that was an automatic A in the class basically. Over the summer he is only taking 2 classes thank god so that should give him a little break. The great news about the classes over the summer is that its entirely paid for by grants and scholarships. We are not having to pay a penny out of pocket.


No comments:

Post a Comment