Counter

Locations of Site Visitors

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding Shoes

So I guess I kinda found a dress I like. Everyone says I look good in it my mother said it best when she said you want to hear "wow she looks great in that dress" instead of "wow that dress looks great on her"... really I think in the end its the same thing but whatever. My only concern, as always, is that I will one find a cheaper dress or two I will find a better dress or even worse, I will find the dress I really want but can't afford.


But I digress...

 I was thinking that for my "something blue" I would wear blue shoes. This way I won't have to worry about the shoes color matching exactly with the dress color. Well with my mouse in hand I stumbled upon this...
 and I start to wonder to myself... maybe that would just be a little too much... maybe... and god forbid the lace get stuck on one of those bad boys and I land face first down the isle.

No comments:

Post a Comment